February 17, 2012

Milestones

Thanks to our conflicting schedules, I only get to see my best friend around once a month. It sucks donkey balls, but it's a blessing in disguise, because when we do meet, we make sure it counts.

Yesterday, we went to Gateway. I am sick of malls, so before that, we tried coming up with other places we could go, including Milky & Sunny, Bookay-Ukay, and Quezon Memorial Circle. We even almost boarded a bus to Tagaytay on a whim, until we decided to just go to Cubao. Shame. I really wanted to go to Tagaytay, but we'll save it for next time.

Anyway, Instagram photos of yesterday~

Taco Bell, as usual



I finally gave him the sketchpad I've worked on for one year and three months!

Had a few beers at Future in Cubao Ex. First time we drank just the two of us. #milestone

ISN'T THIS JUST THE CUTEST ICE BUCKET YOU'VE EVER SEEN?
I mean, for crying out loud, it looks like an upside-down Pacman ghost!


I spent all my money on yesterday, which means that I'll have to go without food again for the next week, but whatever, it was all worth it.

Disqus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...