June 15, 2016

REVIEW: VMV Hypoallergenics Fine Finish Pore Minimizing Skin Mattifier

My skin is oily. Not just typically oily, but pizza-grease oily. My face shines brighter than any star on a cloudless night. That's why I'm constantly on the hunt for oil-control products. This, my friends, is my favorite discovery so far.




Packaging

This comes in a sturdy plastic bottle.



On the box, it comes with instructions on how to use it.


Performance

They weren't kidding about slowly incorporating this into your skincare routine. This is a really potent toner. The first time I opened it, I got a whiff and it smelled like friggin' vodka.

When I use it, it causes my face to dry up and tighten something awful, but that's part of what the product does.

And does it deliver? Well, when I use it liberally, my face significantly produces less oil, which is a miracle in itself. I tried using this with a non-oil control powder foundation and my face didn't turn into an oil slick all day!

I love this so much. 5/5 would buy again.

Price: Php700 at SM Beauty counters.

Disqus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...