May 26, 2013

Things that piss me off

(a trimmed-down list.)

The Cup Song

It's catchy, bubbly, and oh god make it stop.

However, I can't quite put a finger on why it annoys me so. Maybe because the singer's so full of herself: "You're gonna miss me when I'm gone! You're gonna miss me by my hair! You're gonna miss me everywhere!" and I'm just like, yeah, well, don't get all cocky on me; I'm not *that* into you.


Sin City

The comics, that is. The movie is great. But I think the comics are way overrated. The art is awesome, for sure; stark black and white really sets the noir mood that the series was going for. But the stories are repetitive and dragging: always a macho man doing violent stuff because of a sexy woman.


It's the gratuitous nudity that bothers me. It's like Nipple City on every frickin' page. Okay, they're femme fatales. They're dangerous! They're sexy! We get it! Now draw women with clothes on!

Follow these links for Sin City no0dz. NSFW, obvz.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/785f1b39c4594a7f0eb5daba31a6aa0d/tumblr_mnccoxQiul1qasfo6o1_500.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/d9bc9e907c23059343e730597c7f8405/tumblr_mn90z8WmIE1qasfo6o1_500.jpg

I'm so tired of reading the entire series. I'm finishing it only so I can judge it with full knowledge.

My resume

Updating my resume, I realized how that important piece of paper defines me as a future employee. Disheartening, to say the least. Now I'm just all, god, just SOMEBODY HIRE ME!!!
(Of course, I'm going to have to actually send out resumes first...)

Disqus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...