May 13, 2013

Ilocos with mah gurlz, part 3

The last part of my Ilocos photodump series. Check out parts one and two.

Bell tower...??

Okay, honestly, I forgot what this place is called. It's definitely not the sinking bell tower, so I'm stumped.

A better blogger would do research so she could properly inform her readers. I am not that better blogger.

Kapurpurawan rock formation

A three-kilometer trek that we didn't finish because the morning heat was too much for us.





Bangui windmills


I was honestly afraid that the blades would fall and crush me, like in a Final Destination movie.

Bangui was the last place we visited before we went of swimming in Pagudpud. I wasn't able to take beach photos—a damn shame, since the beach there is beautiful, with fine sand and clear waters. We also had the most delicious bagnet there! Just thinking about it makes me ache; that was one damn fine bagnet.


Well, that concludes my Ilocos photodump series. If you're looking for the same experience, here are the contact details of the travel agency we booked:

J2f Escapades Tours & Travel
Mobile nos.: 09175477433 - 09399165772
E-mail address: yza_felipe@yahoo.com

Disqus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...