May 8, 2013

Ilocos with mah gurlz, part 2

In my previous post, that wasn't even half of the tourist spots we visited. We must have visited twelve tourist attractions on the first day alone!

In this entry, there won't be photos of the other places we visited such as Juna Luna's house, the Crisologo Museum, and Marcos' mausoleum because by that point in the day I was too tired to take good photos (my hands were shaking as I hold the cam, and the pics turned out all blurry). So what you can see here are only the usable pics, because I only post KOALA TEA BLOGS Y'ALL.

Anyway, here's the second photodump of our Ilocos trip:

Pagburnayan

Here we watched clay jars and pots being made and even had a go at making our own.
Dirty hands
My creation!
It's not a pot so much as it is a bowl, though...

MalacaƱang of the North




The tour guide said that President Marcos loved to stay here in the morning.
And with this view of the water, why wouldn't he?



Paoay Church



Paoay sand dunes

Probably the best part of the day. We were taken for a ride in an ATV, riding the highs and lows of the sand dunes. It was such a thrill to hold on tight and scream as we rushed downward.

We also went sandboarding! It's like snowboarding, only with, you know, sand. It was fun even when klutzy me fell on my ass every time I tried. 

The sand dunes were right next to a beach.
I really frickin' love the beach. Look how happy I am in here!


Up next, the last Ilocos photodump!

Disqus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...