March 23, 2011

"Oooh, that would be a perfect name for..."

When something sounds weird/fun/pretty, I go, "Oooh, that would be a perfect name for..."

...my future bibis! Tumblr is making me retarded. I never used to say bibis instead of babies.
Knives. When I watched Scott Pilgrim, I was like, "Why is Ramona V. Flowers so expressionless? She's supposed to be cool and awesome! She has neon highlights, for god's sake!" I preferred Knives Chau, who was totally endearing in her annoying infatuated stalker role.
Summer Isobel. 500 Days of Summer Grey's Anatomy = awesome sauce.
Ingrid. Because this girl is totz beautiful and talented. I love her.

...a band!
Blue Velvet. The shade of my blue-black nail polish.
Lol at my nails.


Blue Waffle. As much as I would love to put a picture here, for the sake of decency, I wouldn't. "Blue waffle" is a really gross STD where the vagina looks blue from bruising.
A Lovely Sort of Gonorrhea. Haha, this makes me look like I have a fascination with STDs. I just saw this picture on Tumblr and loved the phrase. The word lovely is... well, lovely.

Photo taken here.


...future boyfriend! (Pet names, rather)
Puddin' and Pumpkin pie. I like the rather twisted pair-up of Harley Quinn and The Joker. (I plan to buy Mad Love if I see it in Fully Booked—if you buy me this, I shall be your pumpkin pie!)
Babycakes. It's sickeningly cute and un-me. An anonymous person on Tumblr also informed me that Neil Gaiman wrote a disturbing short story called Babycakes.

This is very random.
I'm torn between sleeping or a The Simpsons marathon even if we have a finals exam tomorrow, and I'm betting that Homer's gonna win.

Disqus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...