July 7, 2016

REVIEW: Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor in Obsession


As you all know, I haven't been feeling my best lately, so I decided to throw myself (and all my money) into make-up again. And what better way than with a brand-new lippie?

PACKAGING

The tube is so cute! It's a flat, rounded twist tube with a doe-foot applicator. It allows a lot of control over the application and is easy to hold.




FORMULA


Again, application is easy breezy. No tugging on the lips. It's supposed to be matte but I feel it's more semi-matte, which is okay because it's more hydrating that way and it doesn't emphasize flakes as much. 
It tastes good, too - sort of like a vanilla candy.

PERFORMANCE

The color lasts all day. After a shift of drinking, eating, and smoking, the color did not flake from my lips, which I expected from liquid lipsticks! I was left with a lovely pink pout which faded a little in the center. It's very comfortable on the mouth and not heavy at all.



VERDICT

If it came in more shades, I would buy them all.

Disqus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...