June 12, 2014

What's inside my makeup kit?


Yeah, I always carry this much shit in my bag. -Allison, The Breakfast Club

Sorry, couldn't resist a good The Breakfast Club reference! This post, obviously, is about the cosmetics I bring nearly everywhere.


e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzer duo - I have yet to review it, but to give you a quick overview, it's a decent product for an affordable price. Used when I have time to contour.

Watsons retractable blush brush - For applying the e.l.f. b&b duo, mainly. It feels really scratchy on the face (ugh), but it's cheap, so...

Watsons breath strips - Because 90% of my job is talking to applicants and I would hate to have stale breath then!

Cinema Secrets Ultralucent Setting Powder - Possibly my most favorite thing in the universe. I'm almost out, so I'm wondering whether to try (the more expensive, but more gorgeous and travel-friendly) Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder.

Clean & Clear Oil Control Film - For a quick grease fix.

Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm - Way too thick for me. It doesn't feel like my lips are soft, just heavy and greasy. I'm just finishing off this tube then I'll try other options.

Lipstick - I try to keep my lippies in rotation. This one is my usual office color, Revlon Super Lustrous in Wine with Everything.

Watsons lip brush - Again, super cheap but does the job.

e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit - The product that converted me into a brow believer. Lasts all day and cheap as chips, too! My only complaint is that it's a bit harder to use than brow pencils, but with the quality, I'd still go for this.

* * * * * * *

So there's the contents of my kikay kit. If you'd like to post yours as well, send me a link in the comments so I can check it out! :)

Disqus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...