July 10, 2011

I get by with a little help from my friends

(Yes, that is a The Beatles reference.)
For some reason, I've been feeling really, totally, absolutely down this week, so when The Best Friend texted me to meet at Gateway, his timing couldn't have been better. Completely turned my mood around!

After lunch at Taco Bell (of course), we went to National Bookstore where I finally found a copy of Charles Bukowski's Love is a Dog from Hell! I have been lusting after this book since 2010 and planned to order it online for P900+, but here it was only P669! Exclamation points for happiness!!!
Unfortunately, something went wrong at the cashier and they couldn't accept my credit card. I thought I'd leave the store weeping like a little bitch sad and empty-handed, but then Peter Angelo offered to loan me the money.



Until I can pay him off, which he assures me is not a rush, I'm kissing his feet... figuratively.
Karaoke-d at Trinoma afterwards. I took tons of hilarious videos, none of which I will be posting because they're too personal. So here's a picture of some Korean dude instead! We sort of looked like that, what with the neck veins popping.

Also, I have no idea who this is. I just Googled "neck veins popping"...

Okay, that will be the last time I mention anything K-pop in my blog, lest people suspect that this is not me typing these words.


"Labia," he said after handing me this origami flower/vagina. Can you see the clitoris?

Photo below is an Adventure Time reference. I love drawing on people.

That is a finger, not a penis!

It's amazing how one person can turn my mood around. Thank you, c*nt (asterisk because I am trying to make my blog less profane)! We are awesome sauce and will alternate between unending conversation and comfortable silences forever and forever.

P.S. I noticed that my recent posts have been quite sappy lately. Is this a result of suddenly feeling ~loved & special~?

Disqus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...