August 18, 2011

Whee, Tuesday!


My friends and I helped out with the Ms. BES pageant photoshoot last Tuesday. Before the shoot, I warned them that I have an astounding lack of talent/usefulness and therefore could do very little to "help out".

Things I didn't do:
  • model (lol at even thinking that)
  • shoot photos
  • do make-up
  • style the models
  • help the photographers by holding the reflector
I did, however, have the very important and meaningful job of:
  • holding people's stuff and following them around.
No complaints, though—it was really fun.


The photoshoot was done in Fort Santiago in Intramuros, Manila. I just love Intramuros! I find its old-world charm soothing. It's the perfect place for a photowalk and for a date *ehem*.






The whole day I kept bugging my friends to ride the calesa with me. One thing crossed off my list!



Okay, it's not my photoshoot, but I still have plenty of camwhore-y pikchars.




Photos from before the shoot.


It was also Ava's birthday! *u*
(She's the one on the far right.)


August has been pretty good so far, and I'm thankful that my birthday month is turning out swell. I guess it really pays to sacrifice chickens to the gods in exchange for happiness stop thinking negatively.

Disqus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...