January 5, 2014

REVIEW: Revlon Haul Part 3 of 3: Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie

True story: when I couldn't afford buying this just yet, I just went to drugstores and used the tester tube because I could not resist not having this lovely color on my lips.

Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie

First things first. Packaging.
The entire Lip Butters line is so cute. I love everything about the packaging, from the quilted design to the square tubes! A+



When they say Lip Butter, they frigging mean butter. Seriously, it was so rich that you had no doubt it'll moisturize the hell out of your lips. It's so creamy that it's kinda hard to apply without lip liner and/or a lip brush, lest it bleeds around your mouth. Plus, the soft texture might mean it'll smoosh in the tube in hot temperatures.


It fades quickly, after around 1-3 hours. Frequent retouches are required. The good thing is, it keeps your lips moisturized long after the color is gone. 




Raspberry Pie is a hot pink that works well on my medium skin tone. And the opacity of this shade is AWESOME. One coat gives a subtle wash of color and more coats give a lovely, very opaque POP. 

Price: PhP525
Verdict: I loved everything about it except for the staying power. I'll have to find a lipstick that has the same color, but actually stays on my lips.

Disqus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...