July 4, 2011

Photodump: Mom's birthday

On Mom's birthday, my grandmother, one of my aunts, and her son came over to our house to have lunch.

Not the best photo, but I am too sad tonight to look for better ones, so give me a break.
Since my mom can't cook, we ordered Shakey's. (I have no photos because I was too busy attacking the mojos. NOMNOM SHAKEY'S MOJOS ARE THE BEST)

For dinner, Mom and I went out with my ninang and her daughter, one of my friends. We ate at Cafe Lidia, a cute little place in Calumpang, Marikina.


The food was delicious, and the place was so nice: my photos don't do justice to anything.


Fish & Chips

Fried Mozzarella Sticks

Roast Porkloin

Beef Salpicao

Chicken Parmesan

Garlic and Tri-Cheese Pizza

Blueberry Cheesecake





Yeah... This has been a very interesting post. I'm just going to hide under a rock until I get my blogging mojo back.

Disqus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...