December 4, 2011

The Christmas 2011 wishlist

Reasons to love Christmas: the cold weather this time of year, the delicious Noche Buena feast, the beautiful lights and lanterns decorating every house, and of course, the presents! Every year, my mom and I argue because I always specify what I want from her for Christmas (this year, it's an iPod Nano). She always tells me that there's no thrill or surprise in getting a gift I pick out, but I prefer to know what I'm getting.

The Christmas 2011 wishlist:

• Books, of course, are number one on my list!
I've been lusting for The Solitude of Prime Numbers for two years now.

Other books I want: Quentin Tarantino and Philosophy, anything signed by Chuck Palahniuk, anything about American architecture.

VCDs/DVDs of Jolina-Marvin movies. Seriously. Search Quiapo for a pirated copy of Labs Kita, Okey Ka Lang? and I'll be yours for life.

A Marc Johns print. I've been following his work for some time now, and I've become a big fan. If I ever get a tattoo, I'd probably get one of his sketches.

Best Coast merchandise! Like this shirt,
or their Crazy For You CD from eBay.

• Anything with anchors on them.


* * * * *

Show me your Christmas wishlists, guys!

Disqus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...