Thankfully, my mood has turned around. The reasons why:
- A bus I rode was playing The Cure songs over the stereo.
- My exacting professor in Dynamics of Philippine Politics told me I did well on my oral defense, yay! *pats self on back*
- I have decided that when talking about ~him~ on da Intarnetz, I will call him Tyler (which would make me Marla).
- Woke up this morning to Tyler standing outside our house (insert appropriate cheesy emoticon here). Later, I beat him in a Harry Potter Quiz Showdown.
- Browsed Fully Booked. Even though I didn't buy anything, I felt so recharged afterwards. Some people go to church, I go to bookstores.
- Some guys were selling books on the sidewalk in Lawton. I spotted this and borrowed money from a friend so I could take it home.
|Php350 for a pristine hardcover Palahniuk!|
P.S. Hi Marist, I know you're reading this. Thank you! I will pay you back next week Isweartogod.
- I spent time with my gurlz~ outside of UST. That doesn't happen often anymore, so I cherish the chances.
|Giving me strength since 2010. Love you gais!|
I apologize if my writing appears a little distracted and fragmented, but my mind appears to have switched off on me. There's just so much to do:
- write for a submission to a literary folio of my org
- finish the scrapbook in time for Le Besfran's birthday next month
- finish reading all the books Tyler has lent me, and Requiem for a Dream
- watch the movies I've downloaded weeks ago
- come up with a training program for my Training & Development class
- a birthday dinner tomorrow, Conti's with my aunt on Sunday, and Milky & Sunny with my mom sometime soon