January 6, 2013

It appears Bubblegum Basics is no longer a personal blog

Photo taken here.

You may have noticed that lately, I've been writing post after post after post of geekery. That's not a coincidence; I actually intended for my blog to become a repository of fangirlisms.


See, I haven't got the time, attention span, or emotional openness for a heartfelt post about family/friendship/love. Also, I've found that sharing my feelings on the Internet has become... well, weird now that I've finally managed to (somewhat) get over my fear of being open with people. It can be more comforting to talk to people face-to-face instead of madly pounding away at a keyboard.

That's not to say that I won't be writing about my reflections anymore. I'd still like to share what I feel with you guys. I'm just dialing the "personal" down in favor of a lighter tone. It'll be a nice change of pace from all the gloom and doom I've spouted over the years, don't you think?

Disqus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...