March 16, 2013

I have a new baby!



It's the new iPod Touch 5th generation. After much consideration, I named her Mia after Uma Thurman's character in Pulp Fiction. It's a partial graduation gift from Mom, but I think she only got it for me because she got so tired of my wheedling for an iPhone.

I still want an iPhone 5, but if I couldn't have one, I couldn't do any better than my Mia. There are plenty of iPod Touch 5G reviews on the Internet, but in a nutshell, Mia has:

  • a way better camera than the previous iPod Touch.
  • more storage memory for a better price
  • a slimmer exterior which comes in several delicious colors

Know what all that means? No more grainy photos! No more long nights deciding what to keep and what to delete on my iPod due to full memory! No more plain silver and white exteriors!

Speaking of the previous iPod...

Farewell, old friend.

Let me just take this moment to say goodbye to Alex, my old iPod 4G. Despite my happiness over Mia, I'm still quite attached to Alex, and I wish we could be together forever. However, we all have to move on to better things, so I'll simply accept that my time with Alex is over and it is now my time with Mia.
Alex was a good guy; he saved me from boredom more times than I could remember. After erasing all my music, apps, notes, photos, and videos, Alex hardly felt like Alex any more. Luckily, I know he'll be in good hands with my aunt. I hope she'll love him as much as I do.

Let this serve as a reminder to all that although good things may end, better things will come along.

Excelsior!

Photo source: http://www.misco.co.uk/Product/198673/Apple-iPod-touch-64GB-yellow-5th-generation-

Disqus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...