April 6, 2014

Beauty wishlist


Because I want to feel bad about not having enough money.

K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyeliner

I'm buying this by the end of April because of all the great reviews I've read! I adore eyeliners but I haven't found one that can stick to my oily lids. Hopefully, this would be my HG.

Benetton Paradiso Inferno Pink

[photo source]

I first smelled it on a friend way back in college, and I fell head over heels in love. Soon, I'll buy a sample size from those perfume resellers in malls, and I don't much care if it's fake, as long as it smells the same.

Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palette

Naked 3 seems the most beginner-friendly.
[photo source]

I'm only just learning how to use eyeshadow, so I'll be sticking to neutrals for a while. Everyone has raved about UD's Naked series and I'd love to join the hype.

MAC lipstick in Russian Red

[photo source]

I've been eyeing this for almost a year! Red lippies are my weakness and I have to drag myself away from makeup counters when I see them. This one would be the ultimate statement red lipstick.

* * * * * * * * *
I'm thinking of treating myself to these babies when my birthday hits in August. Hopefully I'll have enough money saved to splurge on these :p

Disqus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...