April 3, 2014

REVIEW: Glam Works Lip and Cheek Tint



I got this as part of a gift bag from my tita. At first, I didn't expect much seeing as it's not a well-known brand, but now I am so glad my tita gave it to me. Read on to find out why.

Glam Works Lip and Cheek Tint in Strawberry Red

It comes in a plastic jar with a screw-on lid. Size is suitable for travel, as it's small and light.


Strawberry Red is a deep red-pink shade in the jar, but is brighter red on my face. The vivid color may put off the conservative, but trust me, this baby looks natural once blended on your cheeks! The consistency is pretty thick, so you'll have to work fast and blend hard to avoid streaks.


I'm not a lip/cheek tint fan. I'm wary of multipurpose products because I think they're really only good for one thing, and this item is no exception. It does nothing to color or moisturize my lips; in fact, I feel it's drying and enhances the cracks in my lips.

However, this product is awesome as a cheek tint. It's highly pigmented, so you only need a swipe or two for a natural-looking flush. That means it'll take a while before this baby runs out. You can build it up from a sheer pink glow to clownish red patches, making for a versatile product. As for the finish, it gives me a dewy glow, perfect for the no-makeup makeup look. It livens up my skin after applying matte foundation.

Price: PhP75.00 at Watsons. Did I mention it's cheap as chips, too?!
Verdict: Awesome, two thumbs up, will not purchase any other blushes until absolutely necessary. This one goes in my permanent kit.

Disqus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...