May 27, 2014

Random update (in photos)


Family outing


Took an unpaid day off work to celebrate Lolo's birthday with the family. I haven't spent time with them in quite a while: I hardly ever go home anymore, preferring to spend the weekends in my apartment instead. So this is a nice change of pace.

HR Team bonding

At work, we get quarterly budgets to spend bonding with our department co-workers. This quarter, we decided to go to SM MOA for Sakae Sushi.

My plates.

I stuffed my face with tuna sushi and sweet-and-sour fried fish of some sort. So much so that my co-workers snapped this picture of me looking absolutely matakaw:

Talking while chewing food. I am the epitome of class.

May the odds be ever in your favor


I went to see Godzilla in IMAX with The Best Friend last week. We spotted this mockingjay necklace in a comic book store and of course I had to have it.

New addiction: Zalora

Shopping is fun, but it's easy to get bored and tired of going from shop to shop in a crowded mall. Thanks to Zalora, impulse-buying can be less stressful. :p Now I'm addicted to browsing their site and adding to my wishlist.
Recently, I ordered a new pair of shoes and they arrived the next day. Super fast service!

So girly!

You've gotten good at hiding emotion...

A lyric from Sleight of Hand, AKA my new favorite Urbandub song. THIS IS MY LIFE.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So, that's that. How are you guys doing? :3

Disqus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...