June 8, 2016

REVIEW: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation

Bobbi Brown is the freakin' queen. Her Makeup Manual is awesome, her beauty philosophy is on point, and her products are raved over by makeup mavens the world over. Which is why on a whim, I decided to #TreatYoSelf and bought her Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation.

What I love about Bobbi is that she makes cosmetics for a wide range of skin tones. I got Warm Beige, which is an exact shade match for me.

Packaging

The bottle is absolutely classy. Frosted glass all up in this shit <3

It also comes with a pump, which is really good in terms of controlling how much product to dispense.



Formula

It's a liquid foundation, my absolute favorite. It's thicker than I'm used to, but it only means that a little product goes a long way towards medium-full coverage.



Blended
It smells like lavender, too, which is a plus!

Staying power

I have terribly oily skin. This can't totally withstand it, but it does manage to control the shine somewhat. It doesn't look as though it's melting off in patches – it wears off evenly. After a full day of work, I can still see it in effect.

Overall

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH, IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. HOLY GRAIL STATUS ALL THE WAY. I love you, Bobbi Brown!
This is my first Bobbi Brown product but it sure as hell won't be the last! (I'm looking at you, concealer/corrector!)

Price: Php2900 in the Bobbi Brown branch in SM Megamall.

Disqus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...