December 27, 2013

REVIEW: Revlon Haul Part 2 of 3: Photoready Concealer

Revlon has a 25% off deal if you purchase their Colorstay Foundation with this, so if you're oily-skinned like me and are looking for a good deal, this is it :D

Revlon Photoready Concealer in 05 Medium Deep

I immediately agreed to try this out because if purchased with the Colorstay foundation, both products have 25% off their prices :D



The concealer is in a stick form, which makes it handy to carry around for touch-ups. You need only twist the base to get the product out, much like a lipstick tube.  


The formula is creamy and easy to apply. However, I think it's better for oily skin as it may be a little difficult to blend on dry skin.
I do have an issue with the sparkles—I don't like it since I'm going for a "no make-up make-up" look. But they're hardly visible unless you look closely, so I can take it.

Brow game strong!

The coverage is pretty good. My undereye circles aren't too bad, so I try to use a lighter hand to avoid creasing and caking with this product. It made my just-woke-up, stayed-up-'til-3AM puffy eyes look much less puffy, and brighter.
It's long-wearing, too. After a whole working day and a sweat-soaked commute, it still manages to hide my dark circles.

Price: PhP725
Verdict: The sparkles are the only thing I hate about this, but I can manage. Besides, who could beat the price?!

Disqus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...