March 4, 2012

Pilgrimage to Our Lady of Manaoag

I've grown sick and tired of seeing the streets of Manila every damn day, so last week was perfect timing when our college announced that our class would participate in a pilgrimage to Our Lady of Manaoag in Pangasinan.

Call time was 5AM and I got home at around 12AM the night before, which meant I had less than two hours of sleep because my travel time is two hours. (It sucks living so far away from school; it gets tiring after three years of commuting.) Anyway, even though we spent more time travelling to Manaoag than actually staying there, it was one helluva good time!

Low-quality iPod photos, I forgot to bring my point-and-shoot :(





The place had wide open spaces, ponds full of goldfish, grass and trees. Made me feel close to nature and far away from the city.

Bought floating candles and made wishes~

Camwhorage during mass hehe

It was a much-needed getaway from the stress of everyday life. I hope to visit Tagaytay soon.

Disqus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...