February 5, 2013

FALL OUT BOY IS BACK

AND I CANNOT BE HAPPIER. THIS IS TRULY ONE OF THE BEST THINGS THAT HAS HAPPENED IN MY LIFE. SO MUCH SO THAT I NEED TO BLOG ABOUT IT IN ALL CAPS...

...okay fine, so maybe I do have some consideration for my readers who might find the all caps hard to read. Still, FALL OUT FRICKING BOY IS ONCE AGAIN MAKING MUSIC! Sweet, beautiful music that make me happy in ways that very few people ever can! God save us all from the feels I am sending out into the world!!!

LOOK AT THAT CAPTION. ♥

They have a single out now, will be releasing a new album in May, and will be touring again for the first time since 2009. PLEASE HIT MANILA! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Make my life complete!



You all know the story of how I started crying when I found out FOB was going on indefinite hiatus. Well, it was deja vu last night when I almost started crying again, this time out of happiness and gratitude. I've been sort of in a down mood lately but this is definitely one of the top reasons on "why I should keep living".

I can now say, "I SURVIVED THE FALL OUT BOY HIATUS!" :D ♥ :* :">

Disqus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...