May 2, 2014

REVIEW: K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyeliner


If I could find an eyeliner that could give me the smoldering eyes I crave, I would wear it every day.

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.
[photo caption]

Unfortunately, not a single liner I've tried could withstand my outrageously oily skin, so imagine how my heart skipped a beat when I read that K-Palette could perfectly stay on for hours!

A lot of beauty bloggers have raved about this product. Let's see if it lives up to the hype.

K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyeliner



This liquid liner comes in pen form with a pull-off cap, so it's travel-friendly. It's also easy to handle, seems sturdy due to its plastic material, and lightweight. If I had to nitpick, I'd say that I hate the type used on the tube: it looks a bit cheap to me.


Pigmentation is topnotch. No need to go over a line several times to get that perfectly opaque look.


I've only ever tried gel and pencil liners before, as I've read that liquid liners are the trickiest to pull off. However, application was a breeze with this. The brush tip was great for precision, and could do thick or thin lines. Plus, it was soft enough not to hurt, but stiff enough that it doesn't yield to pressure and make a mess.


Upon application, it feels slightly wet, but dries in a matter of seconds, so don't worry about it transferring to your eyes when you blink in between swipes.

I put this to the ultimate test. I made a winged eye, plus drew on my waterline, then headed outside in the scorching noon heat. Did it stand the sweat, smog, and sebum of commuting and walking around?
Yes! Well, for the wing, at least. At the end of the day, my winged liner was still surprisingly intact!
Its performance on my waterline did not go as well as I had hoped, as it had completely faded away. Take note that I said faded, not smudged or ran down my undereyes. So even if it didn't last on my waterline, at least it didn't make me look like a panda. The smudging is negligible enough to let me proclaim this as my almost-HG liner!

Price: PhP795.00 at Beauty Bar in Gateway. I read on the Internet that it cost PhP800-900+, so this was a pleasant surprise. A bit pricey, but it's money well spent.
Verdict: Unless I find an eyeliner that performs as well as this PLUS stays on the waterline, I'll repurchase this.

Disqus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...